What's UP?

by 5/16/2016 0 коммент.
Hello! my friends, today I want to show you some funny card for Create a Smile blog! The idea is very simple, I want some watercolor, and I love the Poppin Over stamp set. 

Instructions


- For the base, I took a piece of watercolor paper;

- then i made a watercolor stains with distress inks;

- using the die of a frame I made cutting;

- stamp and color the images of the bear with distress inks then cut it out;

- cut out and color some leaves;

- cutting frames I placed and glued on the opposite side, then glued the bear and leaves and put a text stamp.



Supplies

I used super cute the Poppin Over stamp set and Magical Frame die.




I love no line coloring it gives a feel you like an artist))) and I think that this Poppin Over set of stamps is better for this!

Thank you been with me, I hope you enjoyed the card and i wish you a wonderful day!



Masha

Developer

Меня зовут Маша, рада приветствовать вас в моем блоге.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий